Image editing techniques
All illustrative images in the tutorials below, are in the process of being enlarged. Please bare with us.
Please check this section each month for updates.
In the following months, I will be uploading the editing processes I go through to get my images published. This will be fully illustrated visually with diagrams. So that you will be able to follow every step I take in my editing process. I will also be adding fifteen of the best Glamour editing procedures I have used at Glamour-photography. The editing procedures for my Glamour tutorials will have full lighting diagrams and camera settings used to fully illustrate how I achieved the results I did. Together with the editing processes involved. I will also be showing casing behind the scene footage to illustrate the positioning of the camera to subject/model distance, lighting positions and settings. To fully understand what is required to achieve fantastic results. I will also illustrate the equipment used, settings and standard requirements for editing Glamour, erotic, Fine Art and Adult images.
The following Glamour-photography tutorials will illustrate how to create: A Polaroid, Hand painted oil painting, Instagram, retro, Black & White, Solarise, Vintage, Watercolour and a Daguerreotype type image. Loads more each month.
Due to the adult / Glamour nature of some of these tutorials. A member login password will be required. Please register to gain full access to all the tutorials.
1) How create an action. 2) How to create a Contact Sheet. 3) Colour to Black & White conversion.
13) How to correct the digital-noise in 14) How to create the Instagram effect. 15) How to create the stylised effect.
16) How to create intense black-and 17) How to create the retro 1 effect. 18) How to create retro-light-leaks.
19) How to create the cross processing. 20) How to create the lomo effect. 21) How to create the nashville effect.
22) How to create a smart-object. 23) How to create a Polaroid Image. 24) How to create a Polaroid.